Yay, I have a finish! My Indian Blanket from the Angled class (an online class from Rachel of Stitched in Color) is all done now.
Here is a photo of my fabric choices for this quilt. I used several solids, some Botanics/Architextures and Cotton+Steel prints, some other basics from my stash. An AMH floral print and Cotton+Steel horses (not in the photo) add some interest.
A bit of planning with a color sheet from the class. For each row I made sure that the triangles pointing upwards were more prominent, so the other triangles would look like the background.
There was a lot of cutting involved for this quilt (all those triangles), but the method in the class made it as efficient as possible.
The quilting was quite a heavy task. I quilted horizontal lines with varying distances in between, most in a light pink and some in a purply pink.
Here is the whole thing.
There are some leftover triangles on the back.
And here is the quilt rolled up. I made the binding with Doe fabric. It's a tiny triangle print, so I thought that was appropriate. The quilt is very warm and I'm looking forward to sitting under it on the couch this evening!