Yes, I completed my Lovely Year of Finishes goal for this month.
Here is my mini quilt of Tula Pink City Sampler (tula100) blocks with free motion quilting.
You can see close ups of the quilting in this post.
I did something different with the binding than I usually do, I zigzag-stitched it. I think it goes well with the graffiti-like style of the rest of the quilting. But it is not something that I'm going to use on all my quilts. This is the tutorial I used for the binding. The differences with my usual method are that I normally use a seam allowance of a 1/4 inch for the initial line of stitching and that I use a straight stitch (in-the-ditch) for the second stitch line.
I'm linking to the finishes party for November. Now I'll have to decide on my last goal of the year...